If you read this blog, I love reading comments - so please do:)!



Jan 12, 2010

Cool Cats and HORSHIES!!




Cayden especially loves wearing sunglasses (of any sort) - he has the type of personality that finds something he likes and does it over and over. Kiah is like me - a follower and does anything that he does if I laugh at it:) Such cool cats!

Cayen's favourite word is 'COW' it was his third word (after mamma and dad)and he still loves it, but now it is for a different reason. He loves to point at animals out the window and yell, with a shaking pointed finger because he is so excited 'CAAOW'. Kiah has been trying diligently to help him with other animals and tells him gently - 'No Cayden, that's a horse, sheep, buffalo, deer, bale, etc.'. Yet he still yells 'CAAOW' when ever he sees pretty much anything out the window of the car.

The other night Kiah came to Chase awfully concerned. 'Dad, I try and tell Cayden that there are other animals but all he keeps saying is cow'- and Chase tried his best to assure her that he would learn how to distunguish the other animals. A few days later we are driving along and the same business of 'CAAOW' occurs, which causes Kiah great frustration and anxiety- until Kiah falls asleep, then we drive by a horse and Cayden yells HORSHIE! then he sees some sheep and he yells - SEEP!- until Kiah wakes up and then every animal then becomes a 'cow' again:) He is so mischievous, and totally does all he can to be an anoying little brother (all ready;))!!!

Then he comes in the other night riding Kiah's Barbie horses yelling HORSHIE, HORSHIE and Kiah was SO excited that she LET him ride her horses:) SO FUNNY!

I love my kids.

7 comments:

stone's eye view said...

That is the best story. He has perfected what being a brother is already!

missLaura said...

that Cayden, he is hilarious and adorable too!

Becky said...

haha your kids are too cute! I love the horse back riding photos!

sherri@cattleultrasound.ca said...

Little brother bugs and big sister acts like mother. The same roll big sisters have taken on since the beginning of time.
Kiss them for me

Anonymous said...

Haha - too cute! Love the pictures of Cayden on the little Barbie horse! Janis

Carlee said...

How did I not know that you had a blog too. I don't think I have a working email address for you, so if you could send me that I will get you an invite. I'm glad to see you here though, because I am dying to see what you are up to.

Nicole Wendorff said...

That is so funny naomi! I love your stories and how you find humor in the little happenings in life!