If you read this blog, I love reading comments - so please do:)!



Jan 25, 2010

LAS VEGAS



So much for heading south to get warm!!! Chase and I had a business trip to Vegas last week for a conference and we were hoping for warmer weather but it poured the whole time we were there. They got more rain in the five days that we were there than all of last year! There was some flooding but we didn't get caught in any flash floods so that was good.


We had a very busy week and I can't believe how many miles that we walked - I wished that I had been wearing my GPS so I knew the number! We saw a couple great shows - inluding Cirque du Soleil - O - which I highly recommend to anyone - the ticket price is worth it! IT is the one that is on, over, in and above water - SOOO COOOL! We also got to ride over the strip and downtown in a helicopter and had dinner with a famous millionaire (from a TV show) that we didn't even know was famous - we was a friend of the people who we went for dinner with. Mostly we were super busy at the conference and in meetings with people for our business Trail'n Security Cameras and tried to squeeze in a couple fun things and some shopping. I can't believe how many - way to expensive to even walk into shops(most empty) - that there are there!

We were especially excited to come home and barely make it home - the only way we did was through lot's of praying and Chase's impressive snowplowing, wheel spinning, drift jumping driving to get down our road. This morning I shoveled about five foot drifts of snow off our whole roof and then jumped off the roof into them because the snow was up to the edge of the roof after I had pushed it all off - some fun for all that work! HA - glad to be home and see my sweeties - they had so much fun with Grammy this week! They had worked hard all week on a 'welcome home mom and dad' Party complete with invitations, hats and a pinata!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

cool trip but even cooler grammy.

missLaura said...

I can't imagine that drive home. scary!!!

Emily said...

Hey, you didn't tell me these details when I asked about your trip. FUN!