If you read this blog, I love reading comments - so please do:)!



Jul 20, 2010

Apple Guru


A fabulous friend of mine once posted how popular Apple is in their house.

I think I am in for the Apple craze here at our house. It started with the iPhone. Now somehow the idea came about for two new iPhone 4's - so we can see and talk! We will SEE about that! Now the iPad has made its way in and is watched over carefully.

What is funny is that the kids are totally crazy over them too. One night Cayden was thought to be long gone to bed (and I mean at least two hours thought fast asleep)... I was doing laundry and Chase came in and asked where Cayden was. "In bed", I replied. He came back a second later to whisper - look in our room. And there... as happy as can be.... was Cayden. He had Chase's phone, had figured out how to open the case, turn it on, flip through the aps and find his alphabet game, start the game and play. Not bad for a one year old! His grin was so funny when he looked up and saw he was discovered. Ha ha ha!

1 comments:

missLaura said...

little stinker! resist apple. it take over!