If you read this blog, I love reading comments - so please do:)!



Jul 20, 2010

Fishing

At the beginning of June we went to spend a few days with Grammy and Gido and one of the highlights was the trip to Angling Lake fishing!! We went after supper, and when we got there we had the lake to ourselves and the water was glass! We piled in the boat and had a great time! Kiah took her brand new pink fishing rod that flashes pink and green when you reel in the line and Cayden took his brand new mini rod - thanks Gido! Kiah was the only one to catch a fish and it was huge! We all had fun and fell asleep in the truck on the way home. I will have to admit, Kiah was a little dissapointed after Gido had filleted the fish and she thought she got to keep it as a pet - she exlaimed "Gido - Why did you peel my fish"?! when he came upstairs with the left overs. Now she knows - when we go fishing - we eat the fish. Mmmm.




4 comments:

missLaura said...

so cute! I think Jost would be traumatized if we ate his pet! Are you home yet? I am dying without you!

Emily said...

Darling pics. I totally laughed out loud at Kiah's comment! So glad you finally blogged! I love it!!!

Emily said...

Darling pics. I totally laughed out loud at Kiah's comment! So glad you finally blogged! I love it!!!

Emily said...

Woops, I usually have to click twice, but apparently not that time:)