If you read this blog, I love reading comments - so please do:)!



Jul 20, 2010

HAPPY #2!!!


Cayden turned two May 26th! He is getting to be such a big boy! He is still such a jolly sole and continues to be the most mischieveous little rascal I have ever met. He keeps me on my toes and we love him soooo much. We love your grins and giggles, your love of teddy bears, the way you say 'YAASS', the way you march your arms and are on a mission no matter where you are going, how you love it more than anything when we laugh at you, your love for animals and the outdoors, your bountious energy, your instant smile in the morning, your quickness to appologize and forgive, that you are a milkaholic, that you love us and tell all of us all the time and smother us in morning hugs and kisses. Happy Birthday my boy!




3 comments:

missLaura said...

Happy Birthday Cayden. Jolly is the perfect word to describe you. I love the marching too.

Emily said...

Cute Naomi. Your kids are so darling and your cake was super cute. What 2 yr old boy wouldn't die to have that cake for their birthday. He is such a blast! We sure miss him and can't wait to come in a few weeks! Yah!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cake, Naomi. Can you make me a repeat in January??? Janis.